How do I Record or Capture my Audio?
1. Book the A/V sound editing room 368 through the Library Service Desk (Loan Desk) for a 3-hour shift or less. Three hours is the maximum time you may book this room.
- NOTE: The first time you do this, you must also book a media technician to provide an orientation for using the equipment. Media technicians are available for this purpose in the weekday afternoons only. You will NOT have access to your U: drive or productivity software from the sound editing room.
2. Ask at the Library Service Desk for the key to the room. You need to check this key out, so bring your library card with you.
3. Log into the computer with your VIU computer account username and password.
4. Launch Audacity by clicking its icon in the Dock menu