Why is not my web folder working?
Warning: if you remove your web folder, you will lose all the files saved in it. If you want to keep your files, move them out of the web folder to your U: drive or other storage medium such as a USB drive.
To reset your web folder:
- Go to Change Password and log in with your student number and computer account password
- Click "Remove Home Page Access" - this will delete all data inside the web folder.
- Click "OK" in the confirmation dialog box.
- Click "Continue" to return to the previous page
- Check that it worked correctly. It should tell you your home page access is Disabled
- Click "Enable Home Page Access" to recreate your folder
- If you backed up any files, you can now restore them to the directory.
If problems persist, please contact us at the IT Helpdesk, either via email email@example.com or by phone, 250-740-6300 (local 6300).