All labs, except for those marked with an asterisk (*), can be booked.
- Bldg 180 Room 248 (includes Sage 50) - 20 workstations
- Bldg 205 - 1st Floor Open Area*
- Bldg 250 - Room 115 (includes SPSS & Sage 50) - 36 workstations + 1 Instructor station
- Bldg 250 - 2nd Floor Open Area* (includes Sage 50 - 12 workstations
- Bldg 255 Room 105 - 22 workstations + 1 Instructor station
- Bldg 255 Room 120 - 22 workstations + 1 Instructor station
- Bldg 255 - 1st Floor Open Area* - 32 workstations
- Bldg 305 (Library), Library Commons* (includes SPSS, NVivo and ArcGIS)
- Bldg 305 Room 508* (available during Library open hours when not being used for library instruction)
- Bldg 315 Room 113 (includes GIS software) - 24 workstations + 1 Instructor station
- Bldg 356 Room 340 (includes SPSS) - 20 workstations + 1 Instructor station
- Bldg 356 - 2nd Floor Atrium* (includes SPSS) - 19 workstations
- The Cowichan Info commons area is available for general computer use.
Powell River Campus
How do I request or access this service?
Each lab has posted hours available for drop-in. Use the following link to see this week's schedule, or see the schedule for any week in the semester.
Who can use this service?
When is this service available?
Support for this service is available: M-F 8:00 - 4:30
Service is available: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week except during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
Our technology advisory page provides up-to-date information about the operations of Vancouver Island University's Information Technology systems and services.