How Do I Connect to viu-guest?
Note: All people using VIU wireless, including viu-secure, viu-guest, or eduroam are required to abide by the VIU Use of Information Technology policy.
To access VIU wireless using the viu-guest network:
- Select viu-guest from your list of available wireless networks.
- Open a browser and attempt to go somewhere on the internet, and you should be redirected to the viu-guest Login page.
- If you already have an account that has not expired enter it below, otherwise select the Create Account button.
- Fill in the form on the page with the requested information.
Note: If you are not visiting on company business, please put Visitor in the company name field.
- Once you have registered you will be given your account username and guest password, a copy of these credentials will be sent to the email address you supply on the form.
Important: your account will expire in 4 hours, if you get disconnected during this time you can use your credentials to re-connect.
- Click the Log In button to finish the connection process. You should now be connected to viu-guest network.
Important Note: Your password will expire after four hours, and you will need to log in again.