How do I add Trusted Sites to Internet Explorer?
Adding Trusted Sites to Internet Explorer
1. Make sure all programs are closed
2. Left-click once on Start or Windows Icon which is usually located on the bottom left of your screen.
3. Next select Control Panel. You might need to click on Settings before you see Control Panel.
4. Once Control panel is opened and the following screen, click on Switch to Classic view
- You should now see the complete Control panel. From here we will select Internet Options
5. Once you have Internet Options screen open select the Security tab from the top of the screen.
6. Once you have the Security tab selected click on Trusted Sites then Sites.
Where it says Add this website to the zone:
Type the following: isweb.mala.bc.ca then select Add then ok.