How Do I Add Email from VIU to My Safe Senders List in Hotmail?
If you use a a Microsoft-hosted email address (@hotmail.com, @live.com, @outlook.com, etc), email sent from VIU to your email address may inadvertently be flagged as spam. To work around this, the VIU email domain should be added to the Safe Senders list.
To add an email address to the Safe Senders list:
- Log into Hotmail
- Click on Options ▼, More options…
- On the next page click on Safe and blocked senders
- On the next page Click on Safe senders
- Type in viu.ca, and click Add to list >>
- After adding @viu.ca to the list you should receive all email sent to you from VIU